Last year blog contributor, Claire, reviewed Kallo’s sweet flavoured corn snacks and the overall conclusion was a big thumbs up. This year, I’m delighted to say that Kallo will be offering one Food I Fancy Reader all these goodies listed below, so you can try just how good they are for yourself:
- Lightly salted rice cakes
- Organic unsalted rice cakes
- Organic lightly salted rice cakes
- Organic sesame seed rice cakes
- Corn cakes
- Sea salt & balsamic rice & corn cakes
- Blueberry & vanilla rice & corn cakes
- Belgian milk chocolate rice cake thins x2
- Belgian dark chocolate rice cake thins x2
- Organic garlic & herb stock cubes
- Organic tomato & herb stock cubes
- Organic chicken stock cubes
- Organic vegetable stock cubes
To be in with a chance to win just follow the simple steps below:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below.
- You need to write the answer to the (mandatory) random question on the form as a comment on my blog, then click to confirm you have answered.
- You gain extra bonus entries by ‘liking’ the Facebook page and ‘following’ on Twitter etc.
- Closing date: Sunday 10th August 2014.
- You must be over 18 and live in the UK.
Not used Rafflecopter before? Here is a video clip follow on how to enter.
Many thanks to Kallo for providing the prize.
The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter using random.org and announced on this page.
If the prize is not claimed within 7 days a replacement winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is run on behalf of Kallo who will be responsible for posting the vouchers.
The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
Please note: Food I Fancy runs a very legitimate giveaway. All entries are checked for accuracy and will be validated. Clicking on “enter” ensures that your task has been completed. If your task has not been completed, your entry will not be counted and will be considered invalid. If you are chosen as the winner of this contest and you have not completed the task(s) that you claim to complete, a new winner will be randomly chosen. So please be sure that you have completed a task before clicking “enter”. Thank you for your co-operation.